I was tagged by so here's my answers.
What book(s) are you currently reading/have you finished most recently?
Reading: Tad Williams: Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn
What is your dream job, and do you currently have it?
I can't really say I even have a dream job. I can't seem to think of something that's a good medium between enough money and enough time for my family AND that I would really love as well. I'm more of a believer in the 'good enough' job I currently work as a researcher in linguistics at the university, which is something I like a lot, and scores high on my job list but for the fact that the job insecurity is terrible and chances are high I won't be able to keep doing this unless I'm willing to move to another country or even another continent, which I'm not, and even then chances are only 1/13.
Are you on Tumblr and/or Patreon?
From your own gallery, which deviation is your favourite?
This one: cause it's the first somewhat professional looking photograph I ever took.
Which languages do you speak/understand?
Dutch, English, French, German, Latin, Ancient Greek (used to be good at it, rather rusty now )
and Ten facts about myself
1. I'm getting married in a little less than a month (09-05)
2. I'm a food addict, so much so that my boyfriend calls me 'my little stomach on legs' (which luckily sounds a little less gross in Dutch )
3. I'm also one of those people that can get 'hangry' (angry because of hunger). Although angry is a bit too strong a word, I do get irritated much more easily when I'm hungry.
4.I love growing my own fruit and vegetables, especially the more special kinds which are hard to get at the store.
5. I used to own pet rats and was amazed by their intelligence and loving nature. I don't keep any at the moment, because of their short life span. Their passing really hurt me and it's sad to know from the start you're not going to have them very long even with the very best of care.
6. One of the reasons why I started doing photography is because it's a great stress relief for me. It's one of the few things that make me completely forget about all my deadlines.
7. I would really love to design a CD booklet some day.
8. I like to try and support local wildlife any way I can for example by a wild flower patch for bees and rare butterfly species, a hibernation spot for hedgehogs, a little place for the rare bat species around here etc.
9. I love being out in the sun in summer, and I hated that my university exam period usually took up that part of the year with the best weather. My compromise was to study out in the garden in my bikini. After the exam period was over, I usually looked like I'd just returned from holidays.
10. My number one favourite sport is skiing. I learned it when I was barely two and half years old and can't remember not being able to. There's been only one year in my life when I wasn't able to go skiing due to it being my first year at uni, and me being very nervous about the load of studying to do, and it really hurt not being able to go. It's so much a part of me that Ischgl, the skiing resort where I've been the most in my life, feels like a second home to me. And while I would never force someone to keep doing something against their will, I did demand that my boyfriend would at least try out skiing and give it a chance (luckily for me, he turned out to love it just as much as I do )
Wish you all a very lovely birthday and thanks a lot for your support